Green Infrastructure Plan
The Jefferson Parish Planning Department is developing the Green Infrastructure Plan that guides Parish efforts for continued implementation of green infrastructure. This Plan was authorized by the Parish Council on February 6, 2019 by adopting Resolution 128317.
- Evaluate existing stormwater management plans, policies, regulations and practices.
- Analyze stormwater data – rain volume, FEMA repetitive loss, soil typologies, etc.
- Assess parking and paving requirements.
- Review Best Management Practices implemented by similar communities.
- Invite and integrate community insight and feedback into the Plan.
- Propose policies to encourage green infrastructure.
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com
- Envision Jefferson 2040 Comprehensive Plan
- Stormwater Management Program
- Multijurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan