Frequently Asked Questions
Jeremy D. Dwyer, Esq.
Director of Research & Budget
Deontrinelle Green, Esq.
Director of Legal Analysis
J. P. General Government Building
200 Derbigny St., 6th Floor, Suite 6600
Gretna, LA 70053
Phone: (504) 364-2711
Joseph S. Yenni Building
1221 Elmwood Park Blvd., Suite 1012
Jefferson, LA 70123
Phone: (504) 736-6594
Five Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- Population figures
- Council District information including U.S. Congressional and Representative Districts
- Voting information on precincts and polling places
- Parish organizational questions
- Bid disqualification questions
Population figures are available on this site in the Planning Statistical Data section or you may contact the Jefferson Parish Planning Department at (504) 736-6320.
2. Council District information including U.S. Congressional and Representative Districts.
Council district information is available on this site in the Council section. Or you may contact the Council offfices at (504) 736-6600
3. Voting information on precincts and polling places.
This information is available on the Louisiana Secretary of State website under Polling Place Locations section or you may contact the Registrar of Voters Office: Eastbank - (504) 736-6191 Westbank - (504) 364-2670
4. Parish organizational questions.
Parish organizational chart is available HERE.
5. Bid disqualification questions.
For information on bidding please refer to the Department of General Services and Procurement Purchasing Division - Vendor's Manual.