JEFFERSON PARISH, LOUISIANA
May 13, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JEFFERSON, LA – Starting on Monday, May 16, 2022, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., certain locations of Terry Pkwy. will be closed, one lane at a time. A flagman will be used to control traffic.
See below for the exact locations of Terry Pkwy. that will be affected:
- Southbound – In front of Oakwood Mall
- Southbound – In front of 300 G. Terry Pkwy.
- Southbound – In front of 422 Terry Pkwy.
- Northbound – In front of 749 Terry Pkwy.
- Northbound – In front of the Chevron Gas Station at 585 Terry Pkwy.
- Northbound – In front of 307 Terry Pkwy.
- Northbound – In front of 125 Terry Pkwy. (by old car wash)
This closure is necessary for boring to collect geo-technical samples at a cost of $13,000. Work is scheduled to be completed on Friday, May 20, 2022 at 3:00 p.m., weather permitting.
For more information, please contact John O’Connor, Capital Projects Department at 504-736-6833.
For more information about Jefferson Parish, visit www.jeffparish.net. Residents can also recieve regular updates by following the Parish on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@JeffParishGov) or by texting JPALERT or JPNOTICIAS to 888-777.
Jefferson Parish Public Information Office
1221 Elmwood Park Boulevard, Suite 1002
Jefferson, LA 70123
JPALERT – SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMERGENCY ALERTS
Gretchen Hirt Gendron, PIO