The Planning Department is now accepting online applications via the MyGovernmentOnline Portal. To apply online, click the link below:
PLEASE NOTE: The applications below are fillable pdf format. The applications are also formatted for legal size (8.5" x 14") paper, if your printer only has letter size (8.5" x 11") paper then you will need to adjust your printer settings so that the application prints properly. To determine if an application requires a public hearing or not, please contact the Planning Department.
- Old Metairie Neighborhood Conservation District--public hearing required
- Old Metairie Neighborhood Conservation District--no public hearing
- Site Plan Review--public hearing required
- Site Plan Review--no public hearing
- Subdivision--public hearing required
- Subdivision--no public hearing
- Special Permitted Use/ Conditional Use
- Zoning Change
Zoning Clearances & Zoning Determinations:
The Planning Department processes Zoning Clearance and Zoning Determination applications using the MyGovernmentOnline permitting software. Zoning Clearances and Zoning Determinations can only be applied for online at www.mygovernmentonline.org. For instructions on how to apply for a Zoning Clearance or Zoning Determination, please see below:
- Zoning Clearance Instructions: All new businesses in Jefferson Parish shall have an approved zoning clearance before commencing business operations per Sec. 8-1-104.8.2.
- Zoning Determination Instructions: If you need an official determination of your property’s zoning in writing, you must request a Zoning Determination.
Other forms or documents you may need: